Are you a bit of a thrill seeker? Someone who likes to try new adventures while on holiday? Well, you’re sure to find an activity or two to get your adrenaline levels pumping here on the Gold Coast! There’s something on offer for all thrill levels!
SkyPoint Climb at the Q1 Building
- 360 degree views of the Gold Coast; city, mountain and sea
- The highest point on the Gold Coast – 270 metre drop
- 90 minute experience
- Gold Coast’s only climb experience
- FREE photo, cap and SkyPoint entry
Different times are available including twilight or day climbs.
Discover more about the experience and book now at SkyPoint Climb Q1 Surfers Paradise. Q1 and SkyPoint Observation Deck is located at 9 Hamilton Ave, Surfers Paradise.
This experience is like something out of a James Bond movie! Strap on a jet pack and hover above the water, it’s the ultimate adventure.
- Prices from just $99 per person
- Choose from varying durations including 30, 45 and 60 minutes
- All equipment and instruction included.
For more information visit Gold Coast Jetpack and Flyboard experiences.
Tamborine Mountain Rainforest Skywalk
- 1.5km Rainforest Skywalk
- Amazing hinterland scenery and views
- Approximately 45 minutes in duration
- 40m section that soars 30 metres about the valley
Check out Tamborine Mountain Rainforest Skywalk Gold Coast
Theme Parks Gold Coast
Movie World, Sea World, Dreamworld, Wet N Wild, White Waterworld … all of the theme parks on the Gold Coast offer rides to satisfy the most extreme adrenaline junkie!
Take a look at the various ticket offers and combo passes at Gold Coast theme parks.
iFly Indoor Skydiving
Do you want the adventure without the height? Then iFly Indoor Skydiving might be just what you’re looking for!
- Simulation of a 14,000 feet free fall!
- Conducted safely in an indoor glass wind tunnel
- Hands-on personal assistance from an experienced flight instructor
- Multiple packages to choose from
Find out more at iFly Indoor Skydiving Surfers Paradise.
Gold Coast Skydiving
If you’re now ready to take it out of the glass wind tunnel and up into the air … take the plunge with Gold Coast Skydiving!
- Only skydive company that operates directly beside an International Airport
- Jump from 12,000 feet (4,000 metres)
- You will be taking off from the same runway as the passenger jets departing Gold Coast Airport and landing in Kirra
- Superb Gold Coast views of the lush rainforest, mountains and beautiful beaches
For more information and tour bookings please visit Gold Coast Skydiving.
Currumbin Sands on the Beach offers spacious and comfortable fully self-contained holiday apartments, great location and onsite facilities including 2 spas and 3 swimming pools. Book your Southern Gold Coast accommodation.